Reservations are made online only. To help us accommodate you best, we recommend making reservations at least 3 days in advance, and up to 30 days in advance. Although walk ins are accepted as space permits, availability for walk ins is extremely limited because reservations must be honored. There are times where we are fully committed and cannot accept walk ins. We tend to be fully committed at least 72 hours in advance, meaning tables are spoken for because other guests made advanced reservations. We look forward to your flight.
Thank you for choosing Kōnōkō, White Marsh for your dining experience also known as your flight!
Please read below:
- Reservations are made online only.
- Sunday Brunch: Please click here for more information.
- Credit Card Required: All reservations require a valid card on file to adhere to our cancellation policy.
- Cancellation Policy: Please do not call the restaurant to cancel your reservation as we receive a high volume of calls. Reservations should be cancelled via the Seven Rooms app, or by email. We hold your table for 15 minutes. If you are late to your reservation, you will be placed on a waiting list for the next available table. We strongly encourage you to arrange to arrive on time, to avoid extended wait times. We ask that any cancellation or modification to your flight (reservation) be made no less than 24 hours prior. Please do not call the restaurant to cancel your reservation. Please cancel via the booking confirmation link or SMS reminder text. No shows or late cancellations within 24 hours will be subject to a fee of $25, which will be applied to the credit card on file.
- Polite Dress Code: Smart casual. Please click here for more information.
- Party Size: We encourage you to book according to your confirmed party size at the initial time of booking, as additional seating accommodations will not be available after the reservation is made. Once all guests of your reservation are seated, no additional guests will be able to join the table. Any additional guests will be treated as a walk-in and accommodated at our next available seating times. To avoid these inconveniences and to give you the best intended experience, we kindly ask to book according to your confirmed party size. For parties of 9-12 guests please submit a reservation request or email email@example.com with your name AND phone. A $10 per person deposit is required upon booking. For parties larger than 12, a mezzanine booking is required. Please see “mezzanine tab” for booking details. We encourage you to book according to your confirmed party size, as we cannot guarantee additional accommodations after your reservation is made.
- Availability: The reservation system keeps track of our current and future dining availability. If the system does not allow you to reserve your date and time, then the restaurant does not have the availability.
- Last Call: Our kitchen closes 30 minutes prior to the restaurant’s published closing.
- Dessert Fee: There is a $50 dessert fee for all outside desserts. No balloons permitted even if they are on weights.
We hope we’ve answered your question, but if we have not, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org