Reservations are made online only. To help us accommodate you best, we recommend making reservations at least 3 days in advance, and up to 30 days in advance. Walk-ins are always accepted and treated on a first come, first serve basis. For reservations larger than 7, a $10/per person deposit is required to secure the reservation.
For reservation assistance, please call our reservation specialist at 410-999-0512 or email: email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Kōnōkō, White Marsh for your dining experience also known as your flight!
Please read below:
- Reservations are made online only.
- Sunday Brunch: Please click here for more information.
- Credit Card Required: All reservations that are made for Friday through Sunday require a valid card on file to adhere to our cancellation policy.
- Cancellation Policy: We ask that any cancellation or modification to your flight (reservation) be made no less than 24 hours prior. No shows or late cancellations within 24 hours will be subject to a fee of $25, which will be applied to the credit card on file. We hold your table for 15 minutes. If you are late to your reservation, you will be placed on a waiting list for the next available table. We strongly encourage you to arrange to arrive on time, to avoid extended wait times.
- Polite Dress Code: Smart chic – casual. Please click here for more information.
- Party Size: Reservations for up to 9 guests can be made online. For parties of 10-15 guests please submit a reservation request via the reservation platform or email firstname.lastname@example.org subject line “RESERVATION REQUEST” with your name, party size and phone number. A $10 per person deposit is required upon booking. For parties larger than 15, a mezzanine booking is required. Please see “Private dining” for booking details. Should you have any additional questions, please call our virtual Reservations specialist at 410-999-0512.
- Availability: The reservation system keeps track of our current and future dining availability. If the system does not allow you to reserve your date and time, then the restaurant does not have the availability.
- Dessert Fee: There is a $5 per person dessert fee for all outside desserts. Balloons without weights attached are not permitted.
We hope we’ve answered your question, but if we have not, feel free to contact us at email@example.com